How quickly can you close?
A. We close in as little as 7 days, with no commissions or additional fees. We understand your time is precious, so we will do everything we can to move as quickly as possible to help you sell your house fast for cash.
I have some more questions to ask. How can they be answered?
A. We’re happy to answer any other question you may have. Please contact us through our website or give us a call at 210-910-3000 to speak personally with one of our house buying experts anytime.
Will I have to pay a fee for you to visit and make an offer on my house?
A. Absolutely not. Our service is FREE with NO OBLIGATIONS. All you need to do is contact us and we will assess your house to provide a GUARANTEED ALL CASH OFFER on your house.
How do you determine the cash offer you can make on the property?
A. We consider a variety of factors when determining a cash price for your house. Prior to our detailed evaluation of the house we will evaluate the following:
- Current condition of the property and the cost and extent of repairs and renovations required to in order to sell the property to a retail buyer
- The time it will take to complete all needed repairs and renovations
- The retail value of your house based on other comparable sales in the area once the repairs and renovations are complete
- The cost of maintaining the house during repairs and renovations until it’s ready to put on the market, including insurance, taxes, loan payments, utilities, and more
- The amount of real estate commissions and closing costs that will be required to sell the house to a retail buyer once the repairs and renovations are complete
How much will you pay for my house?
A. Once you have provided us with the initial information on your property, and we have completed our detailed property evaluation our buying representative will make you a fair market, no-obligation all cash offer on your house.
This offer will take into consideration the cost for us to fix and sell the house to an end retail buyer. In order for our business to continue to operate we need to buy houses at a price that will allow us to resell the property after renovations for a profit.
The benefit to you as the home-owner is that we can pay all cash for your house in As-Is condition and close quickly, which allows you to quickly get your cash and more on without the hassle of having to deal with long selling lead times and costly repairs.
How does the process work for me to sell my house to Texas All Cash Home Buyers?
A. The process start with the home-owner providing us with some basic information about the house by calling us on 210-910-3000, or filling out and submitting the contact form on this website.
A member of our staff will then call you back to discuss the property in more detail and answer any questions you may have.
Following this initial conversation if it makes sense for you to have us assess the property in more detail we will schedule an appointment to better evaluate your house so we are able to determine a fair market cash offer on the property.
If you decide to accept our no-obligation cash offer, we’ll quickly set up a closing date that meets your needs. We can close in as little as 7 days or longer depending on your schedule. It’s up to you!
What type of houses do Texas All Cash Home Buyers typically purchase?
A. We purchase houses, condo’s, town homes, duplexes, multi-families and even commercial properties. We buy houses in ANY CONDITION, ANY PRICE RANGE, and ANY LOCATION from people all around Texas.
What type of home-owners typically sell their house to Texas All Cash Home Buyers?
People from all around San Antonio and throughout Texas sell houses to Texas All Cash Home Buyers for a variety of reasons, including:
- Not wanting to invest time or money into repairing a house so it can be to sold to a bank qualified retail buyer
- Needing to sell an inherited property quickly
- Behind on mortgage payments or facing foreclosure
- Wanting to unload rental property with tenants who are causing you trouble
- Going through a divorce
- Relocating to another area for a new job or downsizing homes
- Having a house that you have struggled to sell with a Realtor
- Trying to sell a house with zero equity
In general the most common trait of people we buy houses from is the need to sell a house fast to a cash home buyer that can ensure a quick, hassle free sale.
Want To See What We Can Buy Your House For?
Fill Out The Quick Form Below To Get A No-Hassle
No-Obligation All-Cash Offer
Learn The Pros and Cons Of Selling Your House To Local
Professional Home Buyer– FREE Guide:
Download our FREE Guide here. Or, you can always feel free to Contact us anytime if you have questions, want a no hassle Situation Evaluation, or want to just learn more about how we can help homeowners sell unwanted properties for cash.
Get the FREE Guide and then give us a call at 210-910-3000 and we’ll discuss what your home is worth and what we can offer to buy it for with our Cash Offer Program.